Wednesday, May 12, 2010

List of old ideas

Status: Not published, or never to be published

Baked ideas: Ideas baked already by others:
A list of ideas I contemplated on, worked hard to think them over, and then found them on Halfbakery.com, entered 4 years ago, or found them to actually have been patented and implemented 50 years ago or more!

  • ATP (Adenosine Tri Phosphate) battery, 
  • Steam balloon, 
  • Multi-image to quality image converter,
Future ideas: Quick list of ideas to be listed with greater detail:
  • SpamShow - I think I posted it already...
  • SMS-digital reciept/guarantee repository, 
  • AntiAV/Spam external to mail server (client initiated)
  • Updown music keyboard.
  • CalenderCommunities.com,
  • Mouse-SafetyCatch,
  • ModularCarMotor-electric (onesize)
  • Text2UI UX,
  • Toolbar for searching open source code,
  • Universal-packet-parser(decider,type:len/loc/script,len/script,colname,[coldesc],[[error/num];[errormsg]],[[devider];[linebreak]).
  • StringFan (or hand run Gyro-Fan) like the wheels they sell as toys, where you pull hard to get speed.
  • PedalCak.halfCategory.hb - related ideas.  ??? huh? I don't remember what I wanted with this idea 
  • Powerscrub I think I posted this: Vibrating ball that helps scrub dishes, when covered with a sponge.
  • DigiWhiteboard,  not sure what I meant here: Could be 1) low resolution input output whiteboard, or 2) Some inexpensive simple improvement to the Israeli idea of Smartboard.  
  • Better-Mouse (multi finger, or maybe I meant back panel - that I posted, and surprisingly halfbakers don't 'get') 
  • ArcheoRobot (TinyTunnelDigger).  I think I posted that one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment