Website for inventors, designers and idea marketers, to share their ideas, get them made and sold.
Different from idea sites like whyNot and Halfbakery.com this website goes beyond the evaluation stage. MakeitWithMe.com is for actually getting your idea built.
With MakeitWithMe.com you get your idea out there:
- You need a precisely defined goal - define it with MakeitWithMe
- You need a great presentation - collaborate on MakeitWithMe with designers, engineers, video experts and artists
- You need a good business model - consult on MakeitWithMe with financial experts, and build you business plan with them.
- You may want a prototype - build it with a team on MakeitWithMe
- You need patents or other ways to secure your idea - MakeitWithMe is the place to discuss them and write them.
You may get volunteers to assist you, promise to share revenues or even pay team members.
The site will be affiliated with
- Google.com - the website for patent search, owners of youtube and part of Google+ and Google.Docs
- kickstarter.com - once you have a great presentation and precise goal
- For visuals and videos:
Website definition and looks:
Leaving it to you people !!
- Please help me out with this !
- The site should have:
- A main page
- Keywords webtag-cloud (by high vote)
- Latest idea titles by category, stage or vote
- Submit your idea
- Advanced search
- Voting on various aspects: doable, original, offensive
- Idea Stage status
- Stages: Evaluation, Design, Prototype,
- For each stage, status can be: No (strikethrough), Future, Started, Advanced, Done
- Comments -
- vote on comments same as on ideas.
- Privacy levels:
- personal list, project members, site members, public
- Some explanatory pages -
- Other websites to put your idea up for evaluation
- Community sponsored links -
- Companies that help inventors in specific fields
- Where NOT to invest (general invention promotion firms)