Thursday, July 1, 2010

Idea for sale - Intuitive and simple input device for smart phones

Intuitive and simple input device for smart phones

The idea:An intuitive to use and simple to make extra input device, for hand held devices like iPhones, enhancing and in many cases replacing the touch screen. 

  • The idea is an improvement on a formerly expired provisional patent of mine.  It uses existing technologies in a new way. No technical 'unknowns'.

  • I have a realistically simulated video of the original idea.

  • A thorough patent search shows no prior art. (July 2010)
What I sell:Following an NDA, and if you can show that you have developed or sold this kind of intelectual property, I will supply you with more details. If I find it to be a serious inquiry, I will re-file it provisionally, and we will proceed from there. 

Market:
The market is expected to reach 315 million units of smart phones by year 2012. The unit cost is estimated at less than a dollar and will be sold at approximately 4 US dollars each.

Transaction: 
I'm looking for a buyer, that would be willing to turn it into a full patent, (cost $3000, since the draft has already been done, and most of the patent search) and then buy the idea from me, at a fairly low price, to be paid upon selling the patent, or after a first prototype or draft has been built, while leaving me 2%.

No comments:

Post a Comment