Thursday, July 1, 2010

Idea for sale - Lock indication device

A low cost and well distributed lock indication device

The idea: 
A unique device that easily allows you to know the status of a lock or switch, and a method to set it as needed. 


The idea includes a source of marketing and distribution, who would have high interest in this project. Market research has been done, and millions of units will be bought. 


There are no technology questions. 
A wide search for prior art has been done, and none found.
What I sell:
Following an NDA, and if you can show that you have developed or sold this kind of intelectual property, I will supply you with more details. If I find it to be a serious inquiry, I will file it provisionally, and we will proceed from there. 

Market:
The market for this device is currently way over 1 billion units. Since I cannot disclose the field, I can only say that it is an existing and well established marketing route. The unit cost is estimated at less than a dollar and will be sold at approximately 30 US dollars each to the final consumer.

Transaction: 
I'm looking for a buyer, that would be willing to turn it into a full patent, (cost $3000, since the draft has already been done, and most of the patent search) and then buy the idea from me, at a fairly low price, to be paid upon selling the patent, or after a first prototype or draft has been built, while leaving me 2%.

No comments:

Post a Comment