Prefabricated robot controllers and parts
The difference between this and Lego Mindstorms, QFix Robot Kit, and other educational robot kits, is that:
- No limit on size
- This is for building robots of any size - NOT just for education
- No computer language -
- There is a more "natural language" for programming.
- NO C or C++ or anything like that
- No electronics -
- All parts are compatible
- Connected in parallel and talk to each other
- Controller units that connect with each other
Each unit includes:
- A "controller unit" that connects to the other controller units
- The "equipment part" - the part that moves or does the task that the controller controls.
- Command set: A set of input and output commands that control the unit with a set "API"
The units include:
- Coordinator (a brain) - note there can be several working together, in which case each will serve as a "brain section".
- Access: arm, hand, finger
- Motion: leg, leg pair, multilegs, wheel control
- Visual input:
- Low level: Light detector, motion detector, infra red detector, distannce detector
- Med level: Camera, camera eyes, scanner
- Sight analyzer, OCR,
- Visual output: LEDs, LCD, LCD Screen, Video output
- Audio input: simple (sound detection at different levels), complex: audio processing, speech detection, speech analysis and understanding
- Manual control: mouse, joystick,
- Communications: Wifi, Bluetuth, USB etc
- Accessories: powertools, printer, digital storage (usb stick or memory cards)